My Blog List

Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day - purple n white


yes... jaclyn is waiting for this entry, i knew it... she ordered for her mom in Kampar... she sent a sample pic for reference but defenitely i cant copy exactly like the one in the pic, rite... i did some ammendments here n there n finally got this design specially for her mom... we had communicate earlier n tried not to let her mom goes anywhere that day... tq to jaclyn's bro for his cooperation... n this is what jaclyn has email me today....
Hi Adibah,

Thanks for the delivery.. My mum was very happy! She said the presentation is very pretty~ hahaha… I would definitely recommend to others!
Once again, Thanks!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Jaclyn here, the one who order~
This is very pretty! It's not exactly the same as the design I gave you but you put your creativity on it and I appreciate a lot. I called my mum just after you told me that you've sent it. She's so happy and said tat it's very pretty. My brother also said that it's very pretty and tot that it would be expensive. I told him, the price is far more affordable and reasonable. Thanks a lot Adibah~

d'muffins said...

hehehe... i'm happy too... but the best part was when ur mom tot that i'm a salesperson... no wonder she looked so fierce... haha...